Monoxivent shall replace or repair at its discretion any Monoxivent product or components supplied by Monoxivent which prove to be defective in workmanship or material within one (1) year from the date of shipment. All costs related to shipping and labor are excluded.
All hose products will be warranted for (1) year due to failure in materials or workmanship only.
All electrical motors will be warranted for (1) years due to failure in materials or workmanship only.
Consumable products such as Filters, electrical components etc. are excluded from warranty.
The customer assumes all liability for the consequences to performance application. Use and/or misuse by employees and or customers of products purchased from Monoxivent in no event shall Monoxivent be liable for consequential damages: or for transportation, labor, or other charges for adjustment replacement, installation, incorrect electrical connections, over loading of motors performance under low voltage, or alterations which may be performed in connection with such products, unless previously arrangements have been made. The warranty specified herein is waived in the event that the Distributor or Purchaser performs any unauthorized repairs or modifications to the product. Monoxivent sales personnel are not authorized to modify these Term and Conditions nor modify Customer’s credit terms.
- Customer agrees to pay all costs incurred by Monoxivent in collecting delinquent amounts, if any.
- No Goods Shall Be Accepted for Return Without an R.A. Number.
- A return authorization (R.A.) number is required for ALL returned product.
- Product may be returned prepaid to Monoxivent provided:
I. It is returned by original purchaser.
II. It is not dated product returned more than 30 days after original delivery date.
III. It is not discontinued, clearance or special order product.
IV. It is unused, in original packaging and in new saleable condition.
- RESTOCKING CHARGE OF 25% WILL APPLY FOR ALL RETURNED MATERIAL(S).
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. For all US customers all product will be shipped Ex Works from our facility in Rock Island, IL. For all Canadian customers product will be shipped Ex Works from our facility in Rock Island, IL.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE PREPAID.
- All claims for carton shortage or damaged goods must be made to the carrier. The carrier must be notified within 24 hours of any loss or damage.
- Pricing, warranties and specifications are subject to change without notice all taxes extra.