Monoxivent’s custom design team helps customers from initial design to delivery. The Crawford/Monoxivent team of designers and fabricators utilize the company’s four lasers, CNC punching capabilities, metal forming
options, and top‐tier welders.
Custom processes may be implemented on a majority of products in Monoxivent’s standard catalog
and some entirely unique applications.
Some examples include:
- Oversized, custom hose reels (up to 18” diameter hose, 7’ drum width)
- Custom slotted fume hoods
- Rail and gantry systems for vehicle exhaust and welding applications
- Oversized exhaust hoods
- Hose reels on boom arms
- Custom cartridge collectors
- Stainless steel exhaust stacks
- Brazing hood
- Fiberglass corrosion resistant structures (www.fiberglass-duct.com)